Learn how to coach teams, teams of teams (programs), and across collaborating teams through continuous improvement. At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to align teams with organizational strategies and goals to enable agile transformation.
- Facilitate culture change and transformation within and across teams.
- Coach disparate teams and groups of teams, often with different priorities and preferred WoWs, to identify the most appropriate way to work and learn together given the situation they currently face.
- Collaborate with, and potentially be an active member of, your organization’s transformation team.
- Master the Disciplined Agile tool kit and thereby accelerate process improvement by leveraging proven practices and strategies in context.
- Be prepared to take the Disciplined Agile Coach (DAC) exam and earn a valuable, credible certification. Your exam fee is included in tuition.
Who Should Attend
- Suitable for agile team leads, agile coaches, and experienced agilists who want to coach in Disciplined Agile
- One Free Certification DAC Exam voucher
- Earn 14 PDUs
- You will receive an invitation to the exclusive DAC Community of Practice where you can learn from like-minded practitioners and form study groups to prepare for the certification
- This workshop will be held in English
- Three years of agile coaching experience
- The Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) certification to ensure in-depth knowledge of the DA tool kit and the hundreds of practices and strategies it contains
- Computer with video and audio capabilities and high speed internet connection.
- Activity Handbook available during the workshop
- Tools to take notes from the workshop and from workshop activities
- Students Course Materials will be provided (.pdf) several days before the session.
- The cost of the exam is included in the course registration fee
- The exam is proctored.
Pre-workshop (Phase 1, asynchronous learning):
- The Disciplined Agile Coach
- Working toward the end goals of DA™ coaching
- Supporting change at the individual, team, and groups of teams
- Coaching teams within the context of their organization
- Coaching teams through their transformation journey
Workshop (Phase 2, in-class learning):
- The DA mindset
- Working with your existing governance/PMO team
- Identifying challenges and competencies
- Determining improvement opportunities
- Working with the improvement backlog
- Creating a coaching playbook
- Implementing guided continuous improvement (GCI)
- Visualizing and removing impediments
- Determining the root cause of issues
- Supporting diversity in the workplace
- Guiding teams through the change process
- Overcoming barriers to decision making
- Working with external teams – GCI across disparate teams
- Helping your organization develop needed capacity
All attendees will have access to participate in a Q&A session of 4-8 hours between the workshop and the exam.
Early bird (until December 15) – 475 EUR + VAT (Italy)
Normal price – 500 EUR + VAT (Italy)
Groups (minimum 3 tickets) – 475 EUR + VAT (Italy)
Companies with a valid EU VAT number will pay the price without VAT (and will declare and pay the VAT in their countries)
The cost of the exam is included in the course registration fee!
- PMI ATP Xebir srls
- Trainer: Valentin Tudor Mocanu, PMI DA Coach (since 2015), DA Value Stream Consultant, DA instructor for DASM/DASSM/DAC