Accelerate value delivery at scale by moving beyond individual teams and applying Disciplined Agile® across your organization:
- Learn to determine the best place for an organization to start.
- Be equipped to tailor an organization’s improvement plan based on their unique needs, while also paying attention to their culture.
- Know how to accelerate the realization of value by your customers at scale.
- Identify the most effective practices for each situation with the help of the DA™ tool kit—whether it be a new Agile transition or continuing a stagnated SAFe or Spotify approach.
- Be able to train an organization to continue to improve on their own.
Who Should Attend
- Suitable for experienced professionals who want to help guide the improvement of their value stream or organization
- One Free Certification DAVSC Exam voucher
- Earn 21 PDUs /2.1 CEUs
- You will receive an invitation to the exclusive DAVSC Community of Practice where you can learn from like-minded practitioners and form study groups to prepare for the certification
- Post-workshop support: Exam simulation (Q&A based on workshop content), Q&A meeting
- This workshop will be held in English
- Three years of agile experience
- The Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) certification to ensure in-depth knowledge of the DA tool kit and the hundreds of practices and strategies it contains
- Computer with video and audio capabilities and high-speed internet connection.
- Activity Handbook available during the workshop
- Tools to take notes from the workshop and from workshop activities
- Students’ Course Materials will be provided (.pdf) several days before the session.
- The cost of the exam is included in the course registration fee
- Download PMI Details for DAVSC exam
- Value Stream Consultant: Role and work
- The idealized value stream
- Removing delays in the workflow
- The minimum business increment
- The discovery workflow and the development intake process
- Business increment planning and coordination
- Reducing (not accommodating) dependencies
- Factors for effective value streams
- Value creation structure
- Agile budgeting and lean funding
- Creating visibility across the organization
- Key roles
- End of increment activities
- PMI Premier ATP PM Training School
- Trainers: Dr. Faiz Rasool, DA Value Stream Consultant, SPC, DAC, PMP, ACP, PBA, CDP, DASSM
Date and Time
Two Week – Six Sessions :
Dates: July 14-16 and Julay21-23 2023
Days: Friday to Sunday
Session Time: 4 Hours
Time: 12:00 AM – 04:00 PM (GMT)
$ 1699 USD
450$ discount until June 15: $ 1249 USD
(Check your Spam for our reply)
One thought on “DA Value Stream Consultant: July 14-16 and July 21-23”