Accelerate value delivery at scale by moving beyond individual teams and applying Disciplined Agile® across your organization:
- Learn to determine the best place for an organization to start.
- Be equipped to tailor an organization’s improvement plan based on their unique needs, while also paying attention to their culture.
- Know how to accelerate the realization of value by your customers at scale.
- Identify the most effective practices for each situation with the help of the DA™ tool kit—whether it be a new Agile transition or continuing a stagnated SAFe or Spotify approach.
- Be able to train an organization to continue to improve on their own.
Who Should Attend
- Suitable for experienced professionals who want to help guide improvement of their value stream or organization
- One Free Certification DAVSC Exam voucher
- Earn 21 PDUs /2.1 CEUs
- You will receive an invitation to the exclusive DAVSC Community of Practice where you can learn from like-minded practitioners and form study groups to prepare for the certification
- This workshop will be held in English
- Three years of agile experience
- The Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) certification to ensure in-depth knowledge of the DA tool kit and the hundreds of practices and strategies it contains
- Computer with video and audio capabilities and high-speed internet connection.
- Activity Handbook available during the workshop
- Tools to take notes from the workshop and from workshop activities
- Students’ Course Materials will be provided (.pdf) several days before the session.
- The cost of the exam is included in the course registration fee
- The exam is proctored.
- Value Stream Consultant: Role and work
- The idealized value stream
- Removing delays in the workflow
- The minimum business increment
- The discovery workflow and the development intake process
- Business increment planning and coordination
- Reducing (not accommodating) dependencies
- Factors for effective value streams
- Value creation structure
- Agile budgeting and lean funding
- Creating visibility across the organization
- Key roles
- End of increment activities
- PMI Premier ATP PM Training School
- Trainer: Valentin Tudor Mocanu, PMI DA Instructor & Coach (since 2015), DA Value Stream Consultant, DA instructor for DASM/DASSM/DAC/DAVSC
Date and Time
Two Week – Six Sessions :
Date: 11 – 13 & 18 – 20 November 2022
Days: Friday to Sundays
Session Time: 4 Hours
Time: 08:00 AM – 12:00 PM (EST)