- Certified Bronze Partner – Disciplined Agile Consortium
- DA Consortium Advisory Council Member
- Certified Disciplined Agile Instructor (CDAI)
- Certified Disciplined Agile Coach (CDAC)
Affiliations – Project Management Institute
- PMP – Project Management Professional
- PMI – ACP (Agile Certified Professional) Exam Development SME Group
- PSM – Professional Scrum Master (Scrum.org)
I have worked in software development from late-1990s, and with iterative & Agile approaches from early 2000s. Since then I had various roles: Development and Project Manager, Coach, System Analyst, Software Architect, and Programmer and develop solutions for domains as document management, simulators and retail. Later, I have acted as coach, consultant and trainer for various development practices and Agile methods. I have helped teams and organizations for continuous process & products improvement, eliminating waste, improving their cross-functional-skills and adapting their process to the context. I have built teams & organization level guidance for various areas: process improvement, clean code, products refactoring, development life-cycle, estimation, architecture & design. I have blogged about agile methods, principles, practices and about agile design.
Promoted practices & approaches: disciplined agile, adapt to context, collaborative work, eliminate waste, clean architecture, agile design and agile products.