Lean Development Workshops
- Lean Experience Workshop- 3 days
- Lean Development – An Introduction – 2 days
- Lean Development Fundamentals – 1 day
Lean Development Training
Some good introductions to Lean development are:
- Mary Poppendieck and Tom Poppendieck books that provide a map between Lean Principles and their realization with development practices.
- The original source of inspiration is Toyota Production System (see Yasuhiro Monden (1998), Toyota Production System, An Integrated Approach to Just-In-Time).
This training will go deeper and will cover these aspects:
- Rethinking lean principles in the context of software development
- Lean practices
- Software development Lean life-cycles
- Understanding how Agile & Lean will work together
- What support can we find in Agile methods – XP, Disciplined Agile, Scrum – for a Lean process