Scrum & Agile Fundamentals Workshops
- Scrum Fundamentals & Agile Fundamentals – 3 days
- Scrum Fundamentals & Agile Introduction – 2 days
- Agile Fundamentals – 1 day
Scrum it is a lightweight framework and also the most adopted Agile method in the world. Unfortunately, many teams that have start using Scrum still struggle with various problems, such us quality, productivity and release management, especially for medium and long term. Scrum could be very useful if is presented with a proper understanding of benefits, boundaries and limitations. It is dangerous to “sell” Scrum (or other method) as a silver-bullet without presenting the general Agile and software development context. Our goal is to help teams to improve their process using Scrum and other Agile methods and practices, by selecting the right approach in the context and presenting a correct imagine of Scrum and its benefits.
Any Agile adoption should start with a good understanding of Agile Principles. Our goal is to provide the participants a good overview over
- Agile values and principles. Agile Manifesto.
- Core Agile Practices
- Main Agile Methods: XP – Extreme Programming, Scrum and Disciplined Agile