Disciplined Agile enables you to improve your team’s performance by introducing strategies from leading agile and lean approaches like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe®, and more. This frees you from any single agile framework and opens your options.
You will gain knowledge about how agile works, agile ceremonies and artifacts, the Disciplined Agile mindset, how to use Disciplined Agile to refine and improve your team’s way of working, Disciplined Agile roles, scaling factors, business agility, agile and lean life-cycles. You will improve your skills related to Solution Delivery/Development part of the process and how to tailor your way of working in team’s context. You will learn about lean, system thinking and how to avoid waste in knowledge work.
Official PMI page is here
Who Should Attend
- While this course provides an opportunity to certify as a DA Scrum Master, the skills learned are valuable to any team member. No agile experience is required.
- One Free Certification DASM Exam voucher ($150 USD value) to be taken within 30 days of course completion.
- Earn 14 PDUs, Technical (14)
- This workshop will be held in English
- Essential reference for the exam: “Choose You WoW!: A Disciplined Agile Delivery Handbook for Optimizing Your Way of Working (WoW)” by Scott Ambler and Mark Lines. If you are a PMI member, you can download a free e-copy.
- Computer with video and audio capabilities and high speed internet connection.
- Activity Handbook available during the workshop
- Tools to take notes from the workshop and from workshop activities
- Students Course Materials will be provided (.pdf) several days before the session.
- The cost of the exam is included in the course registration fee
- You may take the exam within 30-days of completing the course at no charge. Any supplementary attempt will cost 150$ (paid to PMI)
- Each exam is 50 questions long with a duration of 90 minutes. The 90 minutes does not include a tutorial which takes 10-15 minutes to go through. The exam is a non-proctored exam with Pearson Vue.
- Each exam involves randomly selected, multiple-choice questions.
- The renewal cycles for both DASM and DASSM are 1 year and the PDU requirements for both are 7 PDUs.
- All About Agile
- Agile and Beyond
- Building a Disciplined Agile Team
- Choosing Your WoW!
- Tailoring Your Practices: Inception Phase
- Tailoring Your Practices: Construction Phase
- Tailoring Your Practices: Transition Phase
- Tailoring Your Practices: Ongoing
- Influence Outside the Team
Early bird (until September 25) – 400 EUR + VAT (Italy)
Normal price – 425 EUR + VAT (Italy)
Groups (minimum 3 tickets) – 400 EUR + VAT (Italy)
Companies with a valid EU number will pay the price without VAT (and will declare and pay the VAT in their countries)
The cost of the exam is included in the course registration fee!
- PMI ATP Xebir srls
- Trainer: Valentin Tudor Mocanu, PMI DA Coach (since 2015)