DASSM will help you to successfully lead an agile team (or multiple teams) and effectively take on more complex and key initiatives for your organization, tailor and scale any agile or lean approach using the Disciplined Agile tool kit to choose your way of working (WoW).
You will improve your skills related to emotional intelligence, conflict management, build, lead, and coordinate high-performance teams. You will learn how to tailor your way of working at scale, not only for development but also for DevOps and for the entire Value Stream. You will gain knowledge about pragmatic agile planning, reporting, and measurements.
Who Should Attend
- People with at least two years experience working in an agile team in a leadership role, like Disciplined Agile scrum master, scrum master, product owner, architecture owner, etc.
- People that already have experience with Agile and Lean. It is highly recommended to have previous knowledge about Disciplined Agile. We recommend DASM training and “Choose You WoW!” book.
- One Free Certification DASSM Exam voucher ($150 USD value) to be taken within 30 days of course completion.
- Earn 14 PDUs, Technical (7) and Leadership (7)
- This workshop will be held in English
- Two years of experience working in an agile team in a leadership role, like Disciplined Agile scrum master, scrum master, product owner, architecture owner, etc.
- Prior to the workshop, students must purchase or own a copy of the book “Choose You WoW!: A Disciplined Agile Delivery Handbook for Optimizing Your Way of Working (WoW)” by Scott Ambler and Mark Lines. If you are a PMI member, you can download a free e-copy.
- Computer with video and audio capabilities and high speed internet connection.
- Activity Handbook available during the workshop
- Tools to take notes from the workshop and from workshop activities
- Students Course Materials will be provided (.pdf) several days before the session.
- The cost of the exam is included in the course registration fee
- You may take the exam within 30-days of completing the course at no charge. Any supplementary attempt will cost 150$ (paid to PMI)
- Each exam is 50 questions long with a duration of 90 minutes. The 90 minutes does not include a tutorial which takes 10-15 minutes to go through. The exam is a non-proctored exam with Pearson Vue.
- Each exam involves randomly selected, multiple-choice questions.
- The renewal cycles for both DASM and DASSM are 1 year and the PDU requirements for both are 7 PDUs.
- More information here
- DASSM Introduction
- Team Development for High-Performance Teams
- Emotional Intelligence for High-Performance Teams
- Tactical Scaling in Complex Situations
- Optimizing How We Work With the Disciplined DevOps Layer
- Optimizing How We Work With the Value Stream Layer
- Coordinating and Collaborating Across Teams
- Conflict Management for High-Performance Teams
- Pragmatic Planning for Agile Teams
- Pragmatic Reporting and Metrics for Agile Teams
Early bird (until November 1) – 425 EUR + VAT (Italy)
Normal price – 475 EUR + VAT (Italy)
Groups (minimum 3 tickets) – 425 EUR + VAT (Italy)
Companies with a valid EU VAT number will pay the price without VAT (and will declare and pay the VAT in their countries)
The cost of the exam is included in the course registration fee!
Bonus: All attendees will have access to participate in a Q&A session of 4-8 hours between the workshop and the exam.
- PMI ATP Xebir srls
- Trainer: Valentin Tudor Mocanu, PMI DA Coach (since 2015)